Currently – this is the FIRST and ONLY DRC that has been ETL Listed Approved on the market!
The radio console is located in the lobby of a high-rise building side by side with the fire command station. It is connected directly to the repeater cabinet (RC118N and RC108N and VC121N) with (2) two CAT 5 cables (1 for data and 1 for voice) and a 14/2 cable for 24V DC power in a 1-inch conduit installed in 2 hour fire rated assembly. The console serves two purposes:
- It enables the fire department a direct audio line to the repeater system via an integral handset, or panel microphone and speaker.
- The heads up display that monitors the functionality of the system.
- 16ga steel back-box enclosure 4” deep which allows it to be installed recessed within a standard wall assembly or surface mounted.
- The panel door is available in (2) two color options (Red or Black) with liftoff hinges and a tinted Lexan panel for easy viewing of display icons.
- Red ABS plastic with integral hook-switch handset
- Two FDNY keyed switches, to activate transmission on Channel 11, Channel 12
- Large volume control knobs are easy to adjust with gloved hands
- Illuminated push-to-talk buttons indicate whether the panel speaker/microphone are enabled
The radio console features a touch screen interface with colored icons that display the following:
- AC power active / fail
- DC power active / fail
- System temperature normal/trouble
- Door tamper open / close
- Antenna system normal / trouble
- Battery health normal / trouble
The ARCS SYSTEM HEALTH STATUS icon brings up a sub-screen that provides a numerical readout of the following information:
- AC voltage
- DC voltage
- Battery voltage
There are no reviews yet.