The VC121N comes with a DRC as a package.
The VC121N radio amplification unit (RAU) is a NEMA 4 rated cabinet that houses the key components of the ARC System. This includes a radio repeater, combiner/duplexer, power supply, sealed lead acid batteries, and data acquisition and monitoring unit. This system requires a 110V 20A direct line with a dedicated service switch and connects directly to the DRC (dedicated radio console CMD-V1) with (2) CAT 5 cables, one for data/power and one for voice.
- NEMA 4 enclosure, non ferrous with red powder coat, front door with a 3 point locking system, locks via FDNY padlocks.
- NEMA 4 mechanical venting.
- TAIT TB9100 dual channel repeater with P25 capability, dual mode operation, smart AC/DC operation, from 5 to 25 watt transmit power.
- Cavity combiner/band pass duplexer, 100W output.
- 120V to 24V 20A UL Listed power supply with UPS unit, NFPA 72 test function, fully compliant to NFPA 1221 alarm requirements, battery polarity protection.
- Power distribution unit with surge protection and a 15A resettable circuit breaker and 1800 joule surge suppressor, active monitoring for ground, surge, and power.
- Data acquisition unit which constantly monitors all system parameters, internet capable for remote monitoring, building management capable for integration into an existing system.
- Antenna and cable monitor accurately monitors antenna and cable system VSWR levels, measures small changes in antenna VSWR with high feeder and interface losses. (up to a 10Db cable loss)
System initiates a self test once every 24 hours.
- (2) x 75Ah 12V sealed lead acid batteries for 24H reserve power, 6 hour full use power backup.
- 6 dry contact outputs, for inter-connection to any fire alarm panel (supervisory signals).
- Touch screen built-in to RAU cabinet for local monitoring of alarm conditions, in addition to the remote DRC.
- NYC Fire Department key switches to activate channel 11 and channel 12 in the RAU, for ease of maintenance, and for redundancy to the DRC.
- Power Supply is UL Listed, and fully NFPA 1221 alarms compliant.
- All components are UL Listed.
- Proudly made in the USA.
There are no reviews yet.